You can close your account by following these steps:
1. Login to your Pyypl account and enter your passcode
2. Tap on 'Your Avatar’ - located on the top left hand side of your phone screen
3. Scroll down and Tap ‘Profile’
4. Scroll down and select ‘Close Account'
5. Before you close your account, make sure you use you remaining account balance.
If you don’t have access to your account, please click here to contact our care team and we will help.
** Please note that, for a period of 6 years after account closure and/or our dealings with you, we are required as per our record retention policies and regulatory obligations to retain information about you including, but not limited to, the following:
(i) transactions initiated (successful, declined)
(ii) personal data about you e.g. KYC documents (whether provided by you or independently obtained by us)
(iii) transaction screening and monitoring results, our decisions corresponding to the same, and the associated records; and
(iv) our communications with you.
We may retain the above information for longer if we are so required by law or the above information forms part of any inquiry by any authority.